A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levrault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levrault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levrault graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levrault has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holyoke Hospital Inc
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Levrault DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Levrault practice?
- Dr. Richard Levrault has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Levrault practices Family Medicine near Canton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Seekonk, MA and Northampton, MA.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.