Learn more about Dr. Richard Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Nathan Mark DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Mark practice?
- Dr. Richard Mark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mark practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians and Livonia Primary Care Doctors.