A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Nathan Mark DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Mark practice?
- Dr. Richard Mark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mark practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians and Livonia Primary Care Doctors.