A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McCarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarty
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. McCarty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Norman McCarty DO and FACOFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Richard McCarty has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard McCarty practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Groveport, OH.
See Groveport Family Physicians and Groveport Primary Care Doctors.