A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mitchell, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Boone Hospital Center
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Norlin Mitchell DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Richard Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mitchell practices Family Medicine near Centralia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Perryville, MO.
See Centralia Primary Care Doctors.