A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barton Memorial Hospital
- Bonner General Hospital
- Kingsburg Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Peterson practice?
Dr. Richard Peterson practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See South Lake Tahoe Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Peterson, Dr. Ricardo Peterson, Dr. Rich Peterson, Dr. Richie Peterson, Dr. Rick Peterson, Dr. Rickey Peterson