Learn more about Dr. Richard Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Shaw MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Richard Shaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shaw practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Encino Internists and Encino Rheumatologists.