Learn more about Dr. Richard Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Shaw MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Richard Shaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shaw practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Encino Internists and Encino Rheumatologists.