A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Noel Shaw MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Richard Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shaw practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Internists and Encino Rheumatologists.