A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Newman Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Newman Sherman, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Newman Sherman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman Sherman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newman Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Newman Sherman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Newman Sherman practice?
- Dr. Richard Newman Sherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Newman Sherman practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Dermatologists.