Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Teacher  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2014

Although it has been some time, since my last appointment, my experience with this doctor remains indelible. I have nothing but good to say! He is an excellent listener and has a good bedside manner. He gave excellent advice, while allowing me to take the lead on what I thought was best for my health care. He also isn't afraid to think outside of the box or be challenged. I think he's quite bright. The insurances on my job changed and that was the only reason for reluctantly leaving his care. However, my job is now going back (2015) to offering the insurance I once had and I have every intention of returning to his care, for my urological needs. He's a good doctor!

|  very best Dr I have ever had  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2014

Best and smartest Dr ever Wish I could clone him Got me thru a very difficult time and I am sure I contacted him much more than I needed to but he never made me feel like I was bothering him.

|  Unconscientious, lazy doctor.  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

Prescribed the dangerous antibiotic Cipro for a non bacterial prostatitis without paying attention to any benefit/risk ratio, and causing permanent musculo-skeletal and neurological damage to the patient who will suffer for the rest of his life. Dr. Stephens is an example of the lazy doctor who wants to save time while totally disregarding the basic medical principle of nonmaleficence and the patient's well-being.