A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Valentine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Valentine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valentine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Valentine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Richard Valentine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Valentine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.