Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A YOUNG NURSE  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2014

Mr. Valentine should be on the national offender's list. Ask him what he did to a young nurse in 1976, while he was living in the Lafayette Towers in Detroit. He forced her to perform an act on him while his roomate held a gun to her head.

|  Best OB / GYN EVER!!!  |  show details
by Charisma on Apr 9th, 2013

Have been a patient of Dr. Valentines for 15 years, he is like family. His staff as well as him are extremely professional. I have been to a couple of other OB / GYN offices and none have surpassed or even met the level of service I've received from this office. Dr. Valentine addresses all concerns, and even goes the extra mile to ensure you understand what is really going on with your body. Of course it breaks my heart to know that he is no longer delivering babies (considering I am currently pregnant). However, I will continue to search for a new Dr. to deliver my baby and then return to Dr. V once I have had my child. Kudos to Dr. V and staff for being in my book " The Beach's Best"!!!!

|  23 years abd counting  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

Been a patient for 23 years and must say has been a great experience overall. I have stepped out and seen a few gynos over the years reason i moved out of state and they were closer but honestly think it all comes dowwn to trusting your doctor and when you have a good one it is to hard to depart so will drive the almost 2 hours when needed . the staff over theyears have been amazing and the fact that the same staff hangs around for years and years speaks volumes to me . I just love this doctor and his staff are great

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

the doctor and the nurse practitioner are great, the staff was courteous to me, overall i would have to disagree with most of the comments posted.

|  Good Doctor Poor Staff  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2010

Great Doctor had very good beside manners treated my problem as if it was his own. Staff was rude and could have cared less about the time I waited or even about my problem they was rude from the front staff to the back. If the doctor wouldnt have been so great I would have left. Great Doctor

|  worst gyn i have seen.  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2010

Not only did I have to deal with a rude staff who didn't know how to do there job I also had to make 3 different appointments just do get a simple diagnose and after the third appointment he dismissed me and my problem that I was having with my painful period symptoms. They also messed up my insurance information and was having problems with doing a simple claim so they had me call them and have my insurance talk to them to prove I was with them. The whole experience was unprofessional and ridicules and I'm searching for a new and more caring gyn who tries to help there patients not just try to get money out of them.