A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Waldman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Waldman, MD, PC is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Waldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Waldman MD and PC is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Waldman practice?
- Dr. Richard Waldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Waldman practices Dermatology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY.
See Fall River Dermatologists.