Learn more about Dr. Richard Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Nathaniel Walker DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Walker practice?
- Dr. Richard Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Walker practices Ophthalmology near Randolph, NJ.
See Randolph Ophthalmologists.