A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Walker practice?
Dr. Richard Walker practices Ophthalmology near Randolph, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Randolph Ophthalmologists.