A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weinstein, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weinstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Orthopedic/Sports Medicine
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Neil Weinstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Weinstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.