A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nachtigall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nachtigall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nachtigall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachtigall graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Nachtigall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Nachtigall MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Nachtigall practice?
- Dr. Richard Nachtigall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nachtigall practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.