Learn more about Dr. Richard Nadjarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nadjarian, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadjarian
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Nadjarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nadjarian, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadjarian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nadjarian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Nadjarian MD and MPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Nadjarian practice?
- Dr. Richard Nadjarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Nadjarian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Physiatrists, Bloomfield Hills Pain Management Doctors, and Bloomfield Hills Neurologists.