Learn more about Dr. Richard Nadjarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nadjarian, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadjarian
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nadjarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nadjarian, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadjarian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nadjarian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Nadjarian MD and MPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Nadjarian practice?
- Dr. Richard Nadjarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Nadjarian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Physiatrists and Bloomfield Hills Pain Management Doctors.