A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nadjarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nadjarian, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nadjarian, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadjarian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nadjarian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Nadjarian MD and MPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Nadjarian practice?
- Dr. Richard Nadjarian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nadjarian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Canton, MI.
See Plymouth Physiatrists and Plymouth Pain Management Doctors.