A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Naftulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Naftulin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naftulin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naftulin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Naftulin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Naftulin has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Naftulin DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Naftulin practice?
- Dr. Richard Naftulin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Naftulin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.