A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Naftulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Naftulin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Naftulin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Naftulin has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naftulin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Naftulin practice?
Dr. Richard Naftulin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.