Learn more about Dr. Richard Naids:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Naids, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naids
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Naids Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Naids, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naids graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Naids has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eric Naids MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Naids practice?
- Dr. Richard Naids has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Naids practices Ophthalmology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Willingboro Ophthalmologists.