Learn more about Dr. Richard Naids:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Naids, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naids
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Naids Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Naids, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naids graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Naids has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eric Naids MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Naids practice?
- Dr. Richard Naids has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Naids practices Ophthalmology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Willingboro Ophthalmologists.