Dr. Richard Najac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Najac?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Richard Najac?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2016

THE BEST EYE SPECIALIST Ii HAVE EVER SEEN

March 20th, 2016

The staff is very polite and the doctor take time with the patient and answer all questions. They are very professional and friendly.

June 3rd, 2015

Patient

"Dr. Najac was very pleasant and professional. I usually wait about an hour to be seen. His staff two women , front desk staff member is not friendly at all, even if you are polite. The other women Karen is excellent!!!! Dr. Najac IS EXCELLENT!!!!!! Highly recommend to all my family and friends.

February 23rd, 2015

Years ago i had surgery with dr Najac. It was a cornea transplant at Manhattan Eye and Ear infirmary. In the begining I was treated with eye pressure medications. I was told that I have Glaucoma. Nearly a year later I lost 95% of my vision. Recently I had cornea transplant surgery in that same eye because the cornea was rejected and according to the new doctor, there was not much iris left in the eye. The iris is a color tissue just under the cornea. Recently I sent Dr Najac a letter and asked him if the story is not true or different but he never responded. This is the story of my missing iris.

August 10th, 2014

A Brand New Life

I would highly recommend Dr. Najac to others because comfort is key. He spoke with me, not at me. The entire staff is professional, and consistently courteous. Overall excellence. If you suffer with any kind of eye aliment, do not hesitate to seek the help of Dr. Najac. I received a brand new life because he helped to eliminate my chronic dry eye problem.

July 22nd, 2011

office staff not friendly

i went to doctor richard najac two months ago this year as i was diagonised with cataracts in both eyes. in one eye i cant see at all. the girls who answer the phone are very rude. it was not easy to set up an appt. but anyways the day i had my appt. i reached there but cudnt find their office. I called from outside and requested to give me directions she was very rude n not helpful. i told her i am sorry but because i can only see fm one eye which is also blurry n the afternoon sun was giving a glare so i cud see the numbers properly. i had to call her twice she almost hang up. I had a bad feeling about this and they are not cooperative to their patients. but then when i went there it took forever to see dr. najac. finally i saw him he seems to be friendly and nice and diagonised my eyes n suggested surgery. I dont have insurance it took them forever to let my carecredit card to go thru almost two hours. and i am not lying. you will know for yourself once you go. How much the wait time is. also i got clearance done fm my other doctor. his secretary faxed paperwork to dr. najac office. the girls kept saying twice they dont have any paperwork and my doc's secretary got very angry and said these girls and lying and she pick up the phone and call them and finally they said they receive it. also i had any questions girls wont answer at all. finally because of their bad coordination my surgery got cancelled. its was a lot of waste of my time. I cant say anything bad about the doctor as i never had the surgery so i cant say it went good or bad. But maybe it was for better because dealing with these girls is a NIGHTMARE. I will never go back to them because of this reason

March 1st, 2011

Excellent Patient Communication

We were referred to Dr. Najac by a top retina specialist. Dr. Najac spends more time to explain what he is doing and why, and the patient condition than almost every doctor I have ever used for anything. He seems knowledgeable and has a terrific bedside manner. He got back to me immediately on a weekend when I had an emergency, and his advice was on the mark. His diagnoses of me and my wife have been knowledgeable, extensively explained and, as far as we can tell, correct. We highly recommend him.

January 22nd, 2011

Fantastic Eye Doctor

I went to Dr Najac because he was highly recommended by a coworker. He treated me very well and was very knownledgable. He took time to answer my concerns and gave me a thorough exam. I am very happy to have found a new doctor who really cares about his patient.

November 19th, 2016