A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nallinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nallinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nallinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallinger graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Nallinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Logan Hospital
- Russell County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Nallinger MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Nallinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Nallinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Nallinger practices Urology near Danville, KY.
See Danville Urologists.