A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nangle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Nangle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nangle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nangle graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Nangle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
- Auburn Mem Hosp, Auburn, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nangle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans