A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Natale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Natale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Natale, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Natale graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Natale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Natale MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Natale practice?
- Dr. Richard Natale has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Natale practices Urology near Concord, NC.
See Concord Urologists.