A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nattis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nattis, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nattis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nattis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nattis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- South Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Nattis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Nattis practice?
- Dr. Richard Nattis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nattis practices Ophthalmology near Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amityville, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Babylon Ophthalmologists.