A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nattis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nattis, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nattis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nattis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nattis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nattis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nattis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- South Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Nattis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Nattis practice?
- Dr. Richard Nattis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nattis practices Ophthalmology near Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY.
See Babylon Ophthalmologists.