A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nauheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nauheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nauheim
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nauheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nauheim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nauheim graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nauheim has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Nauheim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Nauheim practice?
- Dr. Richard Nauheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Nauheim practices Ophthalmology near Merrick, NY.
See Merrick Ophthalmologists.