A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nauheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nauheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nauheim
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nauheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nauheim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nauheim graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nauheim has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Nauheim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Nauheim practice?
- Dr. Richard Nauheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Nauheim practices Ophthalmology near Merrick, NY.
See Merrick Ophthalmologists.