inactive

Richard W Naylor DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 7 reviews

no change

May 23rd, 2016
He replaced both of my knees and now I can walk again without horrible pain or my knees giving out.

April 22nd, 2016
Just getting started with dr. Naylor and staff but so far all seems excellent.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Naylor fails to take the necessary time to listen to his patients. He arrives late, does not take an interest, makes a diagnosis and leave it to his nurse to take it from there. His failure to take the time to listen has caused a permanent disability.

November 11th, 2014
Naylor is recommended
I was an emergency patient and feel fortunate that Dr. Naylor was the surgeon on call. He is a great surgeon and excellent communicator; I leave the office feeling completely comfortable with each appointment. The staff are well trained, educated, and offer a sense of overall caring. If I were to have searched for a surgeon (prior to the accident) I hoped I would have selected Naylor.

November 27th, 2012
I am a relatively young woman who needed both knees replaced for a long time. Dr. Naylor was the only one to even give me the time of day. He did total replacements one year apart and I couldn't have been happier! He and his staff did a great job!

December 11th, 2009
Knee replacement
Dr. Naylor and his staff were very caring during the entire knee replacement surgery. I would recommend him to anyone who needs orthopedic care.

August 12th, 2009
I think this guy is great! I broke my hand and he helped me get it healed with out surgery. The office has a very casual feel. Some may prefer a more traditional doctor office vibe....but this office actually made me feel like I was a a friends clinic rather than an anonymous Dr's office....