Dr. Richard Neahring Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Neahring?

Kept cancelling my appointment

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Made an appointment and had to wait 3 weeks to get in and then the day before the doctor had to cancel due to an outside appointment. Rescheduled for 2 weeks later thrpen they called and canceled that one for the same reason so I rescheduled again and then they called the day before the appointment and canceled again.

Would not want to have to go to another eye doctor or clinic

Posted on February 18th, 2016

I feel very confident with him and the clinic.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of De Nearing for many years. I have moved to Las Vegas, and even still I make my appointments with Dr Nearing. Yes, every time I come to Oregon, I see him. This tells you how much he is respected and how professional he Is in my mind.

Very good experience

Posted on December 21st, 2013

My glasses were ten years old and falling apart and it had been five years since I had last had my eyes checked. At my girlfriend's urging I decided it was time to get a check-up and update my frames. My girlfriend's sister had spent some years working at an eye clinic so I felt comfortable when she recommended Dr. Neahring. The whole experience was very pleasant (except for the dilated pupils). We were early for our appointment and still only had a 5 minute wait. I found Dr. Neahring to be very courteous as he explained each procedure; what he was looking for and what he found. I never felt rushed he asked questions about my profession and lifestyle and spent time thoroughly answering each question that I had. I also have to hand it to the staff. They fixed my current pair and assisted me in picking out new frames. It was clear they were not going to let me leave with glasses that I didn’t totally love. I think we went through almost every pair they had on hand. With their help I found a pair that should last me another ten years!

Excellent experience

Posted on December 20th, 2013

My recent visit was great. Dr. Neahring was professional and friendly. He took the time to answer all of the questions, in a way that I understood. I thought my exam was thorough. I will definitely refer my friends and family to Dr. Neahring.

Deserves the Highest Praise

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Dr Neahring was kind enough to squeeze my daughter in at the last minute on a Saturday. my 13 year old took a metal particle in the eye and needed attention. Dr explained everything, put parents and more importantly child at ease and performed procedure flawlessly. Thank You Thank You

Surgical Assistant

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Dr. Neahring is someone that I believe deserves five stars. The reasoning that I would take my time to give him this review, is that I believe he stands out as an outstanding example of a very caring, compassionate, and precise Surgeon. As someone who has assisted with Ophthalmic surgeries for over a decade now, assisting with over twenty different Surgeons in the Northwest, there is sincerely only one person that comes to mind as the one I would trust to perform my own Surgery, and that is Dr. Neahring. His level of precision is exemplary, coupled with his calm, collected demeanor, I feel he can overcome any obstacles that can occur in a surgery. He is thorough, with a keen ability to utilize time management - be efficient and thorough without cutting any corners or "rushing" through a procedure. I have seen him answer questions (yes - even during surgery) - and take the extra moments on the aspects that really matter in surgery. I would rate him a six if it were possible. He really is this incredible of a person. I easily recommend each and every family member that I have to him - as well as family and fellow community members.

Posted on November 24th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Neahrings for almost 19 years . I have never been disappointed in his care. He will explain things and tell me why or why not certain proceedures are contra indicated based on my situation. His bedside manner is outstanding. If anyone is looking for any eye doctor/surgeon Dr. Neahring may be your perfect fit

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

Dr. Neahring is an excellent doctor and surgeon. His staff is especially helpful and caring.

Best Eye Surgeon in Salem!!!!

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Neahring is an amazing doctor. He is a technically excellent surgeon AND an exceptionally nice man. He genuinely cares about his patients and it shows in his attention to detail and kind, respectful attitude toward both his staff and his patients.

Unqualified Recommendation

Posted on November 19th, 2013

I have used Dr. Neahring for a number of years. Since I am diabetic, these annual examinations are critically important to me. Dr. Neahring has always been very profession, willing to take the time to do a through exam, and always willing to explain results and related issues, answering all of my questions. I recommend Dr. Neahring without qualification.

Posted on November 13th, 2013

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Neahring. I had cataract surgery with him and found him very knowledgeable, friendly, and kind. The staff was very friendly and helpful through my many visits before and after surgery. I would recommend him to my friends and family any day.