A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nedelman is Satisfactory. Dr. Nedelman has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nedelman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nedelman graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nedelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center of Springfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nedelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nedelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Nedelman practice?
Dr. Richard Nedelman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Springfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Springfield Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Nedelman, Dr. Ricardo Nedelman, Dr. Rich Nedelman, Dr. Richie Nedelman, Dr. Rick Nedelman, Dr. Rickey Nedelman