A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nedelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nedelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nedelman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nedelman graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nedelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nedelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Nedelman practice?
Dr. Richard Nedelman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Surgeons.