A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Needleman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Needleman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Foot & Ankle
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Needleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Needleman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Needleman practice?
- Dr. Richard Needleman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Needleman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.