Learn more about Dr. Richard Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Needleman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Needleman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Needleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Needleman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot & Ankle
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Needleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Needleman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Needleman practice?
- Dr. Richard Needleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Needleman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.