Learn more about Dr. Richard Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Needleman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Needleman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Needleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Needleman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot & Ankle
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Needleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Needleman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Needleman practice?
- Dr. Richard Needleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Needleman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.