Orthopaedic Surgeon
4201 St Antoine
Suite 4C
Detroit, MI 48201
313-745-4525
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  EGO-MANIAC  |  show details
by Annonymous on Nov 18th, 2013

Let me start by saying the only reason I made an account on here was to warn people about this guy. I saw Dr. Needleman a while ago and had a good idea what was wrong. The guy would barely let me get a word in, and every time I tried to describe the symptoms he would cut me off and say "where does it hurt." Well it depends on the positioning of the foot if I'm standing or walking and time of day. He would not listen. Then he went on to say since he's been doing this for so long any inkling of an idea I might have is wrong. Well guess what, I've had chronic foot and ankle pain for 2 years now. He diagnosed me with "A tight calf muscle" (I am a runner and I stretch my calves every day). Well I went to another doc they found the real problem (which ironically was what I thought it was), and Now I am finally pain free. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS EGO DRIVEN IDIOT. He will just act like your styupid when really it is him who is stupid. Trust me!

Oct 11th, 2012

He really cares about his patients.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

I was referrred to Dr. Needleman in July 2012 for a broken foot I received after an attack. I was rushed to the hospital and the E.R. doctor miss diagnoised the severity of the break. I was able to get into his office as a new patient the same week I called for the appointment. The wait time is ideal no more than 15 minutes in the waiting area. There was one occasion that I was in my own private room and had to wait longer than normal and he was busy with an emergency. His staff explained to me that there was a situation so I knwo Id be waiting rather than waiting and not knowing why things are taking so long. I found out from Dr. Needleman that it was a very bad break and that I would need surgery. He did a great job on my foot. His staff are also as good as he is. They are always friendly even if they are swamped. That id domething I look for in a doctors office. Some many people these day are not as polite and caring as they are. If you need an orthopedic doctor this is the man you should go to. Thank you Dr. Needleman and staff for the outstanding care and compassion you show your patients.

Jul 26th, 2012

Saved my foot from having to be amputated after a severe crush injury

|  I feel much better  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

He has a good sense of humor!

Apr 12th, 2010

Dr. Needleman was my fourth doctor and he is the one who finally made the correct diagnosis with my foot! I would recommend him to anyone who was looking for someone in his field. Henry Ford Hospital should be ashamed if they lose this professional!!

|  Poor Doctor  |  show details
by An angry patient on Feb 7th, 2010

This Doctor should have his licence revoved!I felf like he didn't care about anything except doing surgery.