Learn more about Dr. Richard Neils:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Neils is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neils
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neils Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Neils, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Neils graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Neils has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ervin Neils MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Neils practice?
- Dr. Richard Neils has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Neils practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Oconomowoc Dermatologists and Oconomowoc Internists.