Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Neils
Dr. Richard Neils, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oconomowoc, WI, with another office in Watertown, WI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Neils is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial, Wheaton Franciscan St Joseph and Memorial Hospital At Oconomowo, Oconomowoc, Wi. Dr. Neils has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Neils has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Neils is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oconomowoc, WI.
Dr. Jeffrey Gaver
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Oconomowoc, WI 0 mi30
Dr. Sanjay Singh
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Oconomowoc, WI 0 mi39
Dr. William Longe
Oconomowoc, WI 0 mi62