Dr. Richard Nemeth Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Nemeth?

Excellent primary care giver

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Dr. Nemeth has been my primary care physician for over ten years. His practice is small and personal. He aspires to be a good general partitioner and not part of a huge conglomerate that has no time for you. The staff is accommodating and appointments can be scheduled within reasonable timeframes. If speciality work is require, he will do referrals. Excellent care. My husband and I highly recommend.

Review of Dr. Nemeth and N.P. Durban

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Dr. Nemeth and N.P. Durman are awesome, but I had to leave them after quite a few years because of the front desk, and Michelle, in particular. She's the devil. Really. She never greets anyone. She never smiles. She is snippy. She talks about everyone who leaves the office after their appointment and after every phone call. I made an appointment, got there on time, although she was late. She never said good morning. She told me I didn't have an appointment, which I did. When you call, she answers the phone like she's totally bored. Probably the most unpleasant person I have ever met. Marie told me they keep her because she knows the system. Well.....anyone can learn a sytem. If you'd rather lose patients -- Buh Bye.

New front desk staff

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Nemeth and Marie for 15 years. They are wonderful: the front desk staff has been awful! But, finally, they have gotten rid of the rude woman and hired some really nice and friendly people for the front desk. Now, it is a complete pleasure to go there (except I am sick when I go!).

Run from this office!!!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

This is the sorriest DR's office I have ever been to!!! Dr. Nemeth is a great guy, but you have to literally ask him to take your vital signs, have a condition that is easily recognized and be able to Can't stand his very obnoxious receptionist Michelle. For a young lady she is rude, never smiles, has no phone manorism and is a first class Bit%$#h! I recently stopped going to this office because it was so nasty to get this girl on the phone to make an appointment. Why he keeps this receptionist is a real mystery....The office opens at 9:00A.M. and the DR. gets in at 10:00.... That coupled with an almost two hour lunch doesn't allow much time with the Dr.! I had to call into the office to get some records forwarded and was told it would take 2 to 4 weeks for them to be sent along with a fee.... I tried to talk to the Dr. but could never get around the snotty gal at the desk. If you decide to go to this office good luck!

Horrible office staff!

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I have been going to this office for three years and I decided to stop going because the rectionist is the rudest person I have ever met.Anything you need, she can't do. During my first few visits I was overcharged. I brought it up to her attention and she said that was not possible and continue to charge me the wrong co-pay. During a next visit, I brought up the issue again and the doctor overheard it this time. The problem was fixed very quickly. Another time I needed my prescription to be faxed to the pharmacy, but again she couldnt assist. Every single time I call to make an appointment the receptionist take this deep breaths, like I am really disrupting her day.I love Ms. Marie Durbin (RN) and I will miss her a lot, but it's not worth the hassle. I don't understand why Dr. Nemeth doesn't get rid of this lady.

Rude receptionist

Posted on August 29th, 2011

His receptionist is just rude and not nice at all...not what you want, especially if you are already feeling bad! (The pregnant one, Michelle, is very nice, and not at all like the other one, who has been with him for years.) I used to think it was just me she didn't like, but sitting in his office, you see the rudeness and coldness towards other people, too.

The worse receptionist ever!

Posted on June 21st, 2011

The receptionist was unfriendly and rude. It was our first time there. When we walked in, she didn't even say hello. She was obviously rude and not interested in faking it. We really could not rate Dr. Nemeth because she started our experience off wrong. After dealing with her, we were already unwelcomed by the time we saw the doc. She is the worse! If we can't trust them to be friendly, we certainly won't trust them with our health!

Posted on August 17th, 2010

With this doctor, you have to tell him what is wrong with you and pretty much know what medication you need. Dr. Nemeth is not proactive on his patient's health based on my experience. His staff is even worse!

Medical Malpractice Waiting to Happen

Posted on June 9th, 2010

He does not check vitals even when you are sick. I went in for a serious sinus infection and he just looked in my throat before giving me a prescription. I recently went for suspected gallstones. He pushed on my stomach and wrote me a referral for an ultrasound. He asked if I had a fever. No follow-up on my bloodwork even though I was very sick when I went in. I am still waiting for my ultrasound since without a doctor calling it in they think it is non-urgent. I need to find a new doctor pronto!

Posted on October 13th, 2015