Dr. Richard Nemiroff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Nemiroff?

March 30th, 2017

Great Care and Finesse

10 years ago Dr Nemiroff delivered my daughter into this world with great care and finesse. I can say with confidence my experience with Dr Nemiroff cannot be matched.

August 11th, 2016

I travel 2 hours just to see him. One of the best.

November 16th, 2015

Very nice, personable physician.

July 25th, 2015

I was referred to this doctor by the ER. Getting my first appointment from staff was slow but once I met him it was well worth the visit. He made me feel comfortable and at easy in an unnerving situation. He apolgized for the delay in my appointment and made it known that had it been up to him I would have definitely been seen sooner for my situation. He was very thorough and not only handled my ob/gyn m sical issues but referred me for the right test and other specialist regarding other health issues. I definitely will keep him as my primary gyn.

February 11th, 2013

I have switched gynecologists because the wait time was absurd. I have since had difficulty receiving information from my records due to the fact that they switched to electronic records and put pre-2010 records in storage.

March 14th, 2012

Grateful

Dr. Nemiroff's expertise and knowledge was invaluable to me. I was in an unfortunate situation but was treated with compassion and dignity. From my pre-op consultation to my recent post-op followup appointment, he was very thorough and positive. I am extremely grateful for all he has done for me and would highly recommend him and his practice to others.

May 17th, 2011

I was not at all happy with my experience with this doctor. He was aloof and distant and talked about himself more than he did about me and what I was going through. He bad mouthed one of his colleagues telling me the same story on 2 different visits one week apart (can you say chip on the shoulder). I was referred to him by my OB as a specialist, but would in NO WAY recommend him as a primary OB/GYN. Oh, and there was NO follow-up after my surgery from anyone in his office. Unacceptable as far as I'm concerned!

August 23rd, 2010

Dr. Nemiroff is the WORST! He withheld test information which is legally mine--he would not return phone calls or give me the results of my tests. His office staff is the worst and he cares more about he ego than the treatment or emotional well being of his patients. I would never recommend him to anyone. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR OR GO TO THIS OFFICE. IT'S THE WORST!

February 1st, 2010

This doctor is negligent and cold-hearted.

April 26th, 2017