A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Neubauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Neubauer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Neubauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neubauer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Neubauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leonard Neubauer MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Neubauer practice?
- Dr. Richard Neubauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Neubauer practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.