Learn more about Dr. Richard Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Neufeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neufeld
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neufeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Neufeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Neufeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Neufeld MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Neufeld practice?
- Dr. Richard Neufeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Neufeld practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Geriatric Doctors.