A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Neufeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Neufeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Neufeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard DR Neufeld MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Neufeld practice?
- Dr. Richard Neufeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Neufeld practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Geriatric Doctors.