Learn more about Dr. Richard Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Neufeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Neufeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Neufeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Neufeld MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Neufeld practice?
- Dr. Richard Neufeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Neufeld practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Geriatric Doctors.