A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Newton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Newton, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital, McAllen, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Craig Newton MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Newton practice?
- Dr. Richard Newton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Newton practices Dermatology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mcallen, TX.
See McAllen Dermatologists.