Dr. Richard Newton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Newton?

The Best dermatologist!!!

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Dr. Newton is very professional and courteous. He takes his time to explain everything to me about my concerns. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs dermatological intervention.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Newton and his staff are excellent! I called as a new patient with a skin cancer concern. They worked me in without an appointment the next week, and while I had to wait a while since I wasn't scheduled, when he came in, Dr. Newton took his time, answered all my questions, and explained everything fully. I was so glad I chose him! Would definitely go back to him as he is the nicest doctor I've been to as an adult.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2010

Courteous , very professional good sense of humor, gentle . I have been his patient for over 15 years my grandparents, mother , and sister all go to him. He is the best!

Greatest Dr I have ever been to

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Dr Newton is the most caring, understanding and professional Dr I have ever been to. In addition his staff is equally competent. I can not say enough about this great Dr. Thank God there are still Drs who are more concerned about their patient than the money.

Pure Exellence!

Posted on March 11th, 2010

We love Dr. Newton, his bedside manner cannot be topped and his diagnosis and medication are the best.

Best Doctor EVER!!

Posted on August 13th, 2008

Dr. Richard Newton is by far the best doctor I have ever had. It is so obvious how much he cares about his patients...his bedside manner is unmatched. His entire staff is extremely knowledgable and they all make every attempt to be as helpful as possible with anything you may need from insurance concerns to perscription coupons. Dr. Newton encourages calling for any concern you may have. It may take a few months for your first visit if you are a new patient, however, he is worth the wait. Once you are an established patient it is much easier to get a quick appointment. If you know anyone who needs a dermatologist, I recommend Dr. Richard Newton!!

Posted on June 20th, 2017