Dr. Richard Nicklas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Nicklas?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Richard Nicklas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2015

good listener and professional

June 10th, 2015

wonderful guy

Rich is such a caring and kind man. He really listens and spends time going over every detail. I wish he was my primary care doctor.

June 6th, 2013

Never again

By far the worst experience I have had with a doctor's office in years. They cancelled my first appointment, and after they rescheduled, they confirmed the wrong date. Then, I took off work to make the 3rd attempted first appointment (which took several months to get). After 30 minutes, Dr. Nicklaus walked into the reception area to loudly complain to the assistant that two patients had been double booked. Lots of loud carrying on about whose fault it was and the receptionist mentions to her colleague that the new patient (me) had been scheduled some time ago while the returning patient had been accidentally reschedule just a few days before. Dr. Nicklaus scurried back behind the front desk to hide while his cranky receptionist delivers the news. The verdict - I am told that there will be a significant wait. Unprofessional, rude and discourteous. Add to that, patients are asked to refrain from taking allergy medicine for 5 days prior to the appointment, which meant I had severe symptoms and had spent the weekend in discomfort. I walked out and would not go back if you dragged me!

January 26th, 2012

Dr. Nicklas spent a lot of time with me, carefully asking about my health history. His diagnosis and treatment recommendation were just what the doctor ordered.

October 5th, 2011

Best Doctor EVer

Dr. Nicklas is the best doctor I've ever seen, bar none. He listens and asks lots of responsive questions. Once he's in your exam room he stays with you until you're done with that portion of the visit - no hopping around between different patients. I called him with a question I'd forgotten to ask and he called me back almost immediately. I have never had that kind of access to a doctor in DC. I wish he could be my doctor for everything.

August 26th, 2009

Great Allergist

I really like going to the allergy practice. The doctors are very knowledgeable. Highly recommend them to anyone, especially Dr. Nicklas.

May 5th, 2015