A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nieman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nieman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nieman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Nieman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ernest Nieman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Nieman practice?
- Dr. Richard Nieman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nieman practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.