Learn more about Dr. Richard Nieman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nieman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nieman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Nieman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nieman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Nieman practice?
Dr. Richard Nieman practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.