A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimbach graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nimbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Clemens General Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nimbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nimbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Nimbach practice?
Dr. Richard Nimbach practices Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Nimbach, Dr. Ricardo Nimbach, Dr. Rich Nimbach, Dr. Richie Nimbach, Dr. Rick Nimbach, Dr. Rickey Nimbach