A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nitzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nitzberg, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nitzberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nitzberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nitzberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Nitzberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Nitzberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Nitzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Nitzberg practices Surgery near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Surgeons.