Learn more about Dr. Richard Nitzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nitzberg, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nitzberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nitzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nitzberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nitzberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nitzberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Nitzberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Nitzberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Nitzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Nitzberg practices Surgery near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Surgeons.