The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Nitzberg
Dr. Richard Nitzberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley Heights, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Nitzberg is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center. Dr. Nitzberg has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Nitzberg has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Nitzberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Dr. Tony George
Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Berkeley Heights, NJ 0 mi15
Dr. Kevin Holzman
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Berkeley Heights, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Winnie Polen
Berkeley Heights, NJ 0 mi11