A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Griffin Nord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Griffin Nord is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Griffin Nord, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin Nord graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Griffin Nord has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Griffin Nord FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Griffin Nord practice?
- Dr. Richard Griffin Nord has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Griffin Nord practices Urology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Urologists.