Surgical Specialist

Louisiana Laparoendoscopic Surgical Clinic
301 4th St
Alexandria, LA 71301
318-448-1040
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Really Arrogant!!  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

First you have to wait in the waiting room forever!!! Like for at least 2-4 hours. Have had to reschedule twice and it happened on both visits. Gave up. When I had questions about my son's surgery, he cut me off and didn't answer any of my questions. Then, was very rude when I called over the weekend with a concern. A friend of mine brought her daughter in for a bad ingrown toenail recently. He removed the toenail without deadening the area!!! Pulled it right out! I believe they do this to POW's in other countries...not here!!! Then did not give her any antibiotics (the toenail was infected at the time of removal), painkillers, or even an excuse for PE in school! If I were you, I would consider another surgeon.

|  show details
Nov 4th, 2013

Does not listen very well. Very authoritative. If you bring up a concern he just cuts you off while you are talking and does not allow you to discuss the issue. However, his surgical skills are excellent.

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

I had a cyst on my back that kept growing back and I had three different doctors remove it and it still came back. Dr. Norem figured out that it was because a little bit of the dissoving stitches remained where the wound was stitched on the inside. He removed the cyst and only stitched the outside of the wound and that was five years ago and it has never come back. He was very caring and knowledgeable.