inactive

Richard Noren MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

March 9th, 2016
We are writing to vent our dissatisfaction with Doctor Richard Noren and his staff. I was a new patient of Dr. Noren's and had a appointment. He examined me and ordered a MRI and X-ray, plus, pain medication. Unfortunately, the pain medicine did nothing for my pain. I called Doctor Noren's office on Monday and spoke with his assistant Mindy asking to talk to the doctor. She advised me he was out of the office until Wednesday. I explained my painful situation to her and she became aggressive and rude towards me. I told her I just wanted to know from the doctor if I could take more of my medicine or perhaps ibrprofen for my pain. She repeatedly stated the doctor is out of the office till Wednesday. I called back on Tuesday still in pain and AGAIN requested to speak with the doctor or to page him and have him call me. Subsequently, I called my primary doctor who talked to me and advised me on my correct medicine intake.

November 16th, 2015
Basically I felt like it was all about the money and not about the accurate diagnosis. I also find it odd that he does a lot of paid for exams like workmans Comp and he does not take Blue Cross. Funny you can get in for a new appointment in 7 days if you are W/C, but regular insurance is a month out.

August 24th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Noren for almost 5 years. He's been wonderful. Nothing but positives. I would recommend.

June 3rd, 2015
he is a doctor that is in the workmans comp pocketbook. I went to see him for a specific injury on my body. He examined every other part of my body except for the area he was supposed to be doing the examination. He also told me that he would not discuss with me my injuries are my prognosis. But he did tell the insurance company nurse what he thought before reading any other doctors papers. He is very rude very obnoxious very pompous. He came in to start testing my senses by poking me with a paperclip. One of the worst if not the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor in my 50 years of life. Just goes to show you there are doctors out there that are in the insurance companies pockets deep. he is the perfect example of a insurance company doctor...STAY AWAY from Dr. Noren..

January 27th, 2015
A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME
A few words to describe this so called doctor- condescending, dismissive, arrogant and totally in fear of making eye contact. And the other sad part was his receptionist Mindy, RUDE to a fault!!!!!!

January 25th, 2015
Blatently falsifies medical documentation for worker's compensation companies.

November 5th, 2013
Bad Dr.
He wouldn't let me tell him my story. He cut me off and told me he couldn't help me. I had to find ANOTHER pain specialist who actually cared. Take the time to listen to your patients needs!!!! Shame on you!

June 11th, 2013
worst dr
receptionist is an idiot and so is dr. Overcharged for doing absolutely nothing for me. No personality or bedside manner. DO NOT SEE HIM.

March 27th, 2013
Worse physician I ever had. Wouldn't listen, wrote me off, was condescending, no bedside manner whatsoever, dismissive, arrogant and the 5 minutes I spent with this man were a complete waste of time. Don't visit this guy. It is a complete waste. What a bad doctor!

July 11th, 2011
terrible
Won't go into details but refused to treat me one of the rudest doctors you will meet in your life Should be ashamed of himself

April 20th, 2011
Willing to take the time to discuss my options for treatment
Personable, easy to talk to, took my needs into consideration before coming up with medical plan for me, willing to answer questions, treated me with dignity and respect

April 4th, 2011
He was the first doctor to spend the time to listen to me about my pain.