Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Novak
Dr. Richard Novak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Villa Park, IL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Novak is affiliated with Westlake Hospital, Presence St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Division St Campus and University of Illinois Hospital. Dr. Novak has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Novak has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Richard Novak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villa Park, IL.
Dr. Walter Busse
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, Family Medicine
Elmhurst, IL 0.96 mi45
Dr. Soha Sattar
Villa Park, IL 1.06 mi10
Dr. Mohammed Samiruddin
Villa Park, IL 1.06 mi13