A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nuila-Crouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nuila-Crouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuila-Crouse graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Nuila-Crouse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Nuila-Crouse MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Nuila-Crouse practice?
- Dr. Richard Nuila-Crouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Nuila-Crouse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.