Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Nunnally
Dr. Richard Nunnally, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Nuclear Medicine and Dermatopathology. Dr. Nunnally is affiliated with Baton Rouge General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Nunnally has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...