A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nussbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nussbaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nussbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Nussbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Richard Nussbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nussbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons.