A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nussbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nussbaum
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Nussbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Nussbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Richard Nussbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nussbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons.