Learn more about Dr. Richard Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nussbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nussbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Nussbaum practice?
Dr. Richard Nussbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newhall, CA and Palmdale, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons.