Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Nusser
Dr. Richard Nusser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with other offices in Oakland, CA and McMinnville, OR (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Nephrology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Nusser is affiliated with Alameda Hospital, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Nusser has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Richard Nusser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Fredric Herskowitz
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi46
Dr. Dean Nickles
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Donna Tigno
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi21