A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nusser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nusser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nusser
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nusser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nusser, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nusser graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Nusser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Nusser MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Nusser practice?
- Dr. Richard Nusser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nusser practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, OR.
See Oakland Pulmonologists and Oakland Critical Care Practitioners.