A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard O'Halloran is Excellent. Dr. O'Halloran has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Halloran graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Halloran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Illini Community Hospital
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Halloran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard O'Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. O'Halloran practice?
Dr. Richard O'Halloran practices Urology near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, IL.
See Quincy Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey O'Halloran, Dr. Rickie O'Halloran, Dr. Rich O'Halloran, Dr. Rick O'Halloran, Dr. Richie O'Halloran, Dr. Ricky O'Halloran