A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard O'Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard O'Halloran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Halloran graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. O'Halloran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mc Donough District Hospital
- Illini Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lewis O'Halloran MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. O'Halloran practice?
- Dr. Richard O'Halloran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard O'Halloran practices Urology near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, IL.
See Quincy Urologists.