Dr. Richard Olaughlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Olaughlin?

July 23rd, 2015

Thorough doctor; went above & beyond!

I saw Dr. O'Laughlin in Brick, NJ. I was having a follow-up mammo after an initial mammo showed concern. After the Tech spent 1.5 hours w/me (on the same area; because Dr. O'Laughlin requested this) I knew something was not right. At conclusion the doctor sat w/me and explained I'd need a needle biopsy to determine if I had cancer or possible something else - he took the time to show me the image he questioned. I was actually relocating out-of-state within weeks; I had to move my biopsy to Florida. Upon arrival I immediately took care of my health. From the Surgeon to three doctors at the FL imaging center they ALL stated how small an area the spots were in; and how they did not even know if the needle would retrieve the specimens - specifically, Dr. O'Laughlin did his due diligence to get to the root of his concern! Nine hours ago I sat w/the FL Radiologist who did retrieve 4 specimens Monday; he gave me my results. Sadly, I have VERY EARLY stage breast cancer; but THANKS to a WONDERFUL NJ doctor in Brick at American Medical Imaging, he probably saved my life -- another Radiologists may have missed this. I'm forever grateful to Dr. O'Laughlin.

March 14th, 2009

The best radiologist I have ever had.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.