Overall Review

4.8

August 12th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Got to the bottom of problems within first two months that 2 other doctors couldn't control in 4 years

July 7th, 2015
Never been impressed
I began seeing Dr. O'Malley when the doctor I had been seeing went "boutique." He has an excellent staff and is easy to get an appointment with (both of which are important) but as for the doctor himself, I've never been too impressed. The phrase i hear most from him seems to be "I don't know." He's very conservative and not very pro-active. I've only stayed because I haven't felt like starting all over with a new doctor, but now that he's gone boutique I am happily transferring to another doctor I hope to feel more confident about.

July 30th, 2012
Dr O'Malley is a caring, very capable professional. He has been my primary care doctor for three years and attended me when I had a major problem about six years ago. He has a great bedside manor and will take whatever time necessary to attend to my problems.

May 31st, 2012
Top doctor
Three members of my family visit this doctor for needed and/or routine visits. I appreciate his caring, thoroughness, experience, and the sensitivity he displays (no "big ego" detected). He is thoroughly genuine in his approach. We had various capable doctors during the past decades, but Dr. O'Malley is the best in all respects, in my view. He was recommended by a neighbor, and I would certainly recommend him, without reservations.

October 5th, 2011
Excellent service and thorough evaluations
I came in with a larger than average concern and Dr. O'Malley spent lots of time testing and trying to figure out if my pain was associated with a bigger issue. He had excellent care and concern and I would recommend him to anyone seeking a patient, thorough internist. My teenagers will soon move up from the pediatrician, and I hope he is accepting new patients!

December 6th, 2010
Caring, Competent and Humble
Dr.O'Malley is both a competent doctor, and a good person. He is also in a practice where he has the support of other excellent doctors. Unlike some other docs I have seen, he does not hesitate to bring the other doctors in to discuss a complicated case, and he has done it with me, the patient, present. Humility is a rare and wonderful quality in a doctor. He listens, he respects the input of the patient, and he seeks the input of his peers when need be. You will be in excellent hands with Dr. O'Malley.

March 25th, 2010
Great Doctor, Caring Person
Great Doctor, Smart, Caring. I'm very pleased.